Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Day

Hey Richers!
So today marks the last night that I will be staying in the fabulous Richardson dorm (named after me). I have one more meal at Commons, which reminds me of my first meals at Commons oh so long ago. My amazing roommate Carlyle and I would go to breakfast together every morning at 7:45, and eat silently because we are both awkward and quiet... Fun times.
I will miss NCIS marathons and hall dinners, and obviously all of your beautiful faces (and Quincy Newkirk busting into our room in a towel).
Lots of love, and come find me tonight to say goodbye!
Sarah (or, Maggie, Sista Rich)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Come say goodbye before you leave...just walk into my room and give me a pat on the back or something. I'll probably be sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post. Hope you're having fun in Vermont!

    ReplyDelete