Hey Yall! So I hope this works out and turns into a fun summer project for everyone!
So, the goal of this blog is to get an idea of how everyone's summer is going, what super awesome adventures everyone has, and a more unique way to keep in touch with everyone in our time away from Davidson. Now all correspondents to this blog have something in common: their love of Richardson Hall. As the summer progresses, simply post accounts of your adventures any way you see fit! Perhaps a short story, or artsy pictures, fun things you stumbl upon, jokes, movie reviews, whatever, or video tours of your neighborhoods (or the neighborhoods that you reside in for the summer)! If you do post a video adventure, we have a linked youtube account richcircle2011 for everyone to do fantastic posts there!
All one would need to do in order to post to the blog would be to log into blogspot using my email address (qunewkirk@davidson.edu) and the password that will be sent out shortly. The user name and password is the same for the youtube account as well. (Remember, if you want to post a video, just make the youtube video first and link it through) As time goes on, Ill edit the template and fix things around the blog to make them more accessible, so it might update more often than facebook (I promise you I have no life this summer.) If at the end of every post, under label, you could type in your name, that would be super spectacular!
Love Always,
Quincy
If I can think of anything else, I'll post it. If you have any questions or suggestions, just facebook me or email me. I'll miss you all so much this summer! Hope to see your faces and tales right here!
No comments:
Post a Comment