
Hey Richers (and select few other awesome people)!
I am writing to y'all sitting under three blankets and shivering as I try to keep my hands warm. Somehow I had forgotten that May in Vermont feels something like late February in North Carolina...
I am glad to be back in the Green Mountain State with its winding, bumpy roads, beat-up subaru's, and wild turkeys that usefully serve as alarm clocks for a 7 am wake-up. I have been catching up on gossip girl and the office, working at a grocery store, planting all kinds of veggies in the garden, and running on the beautiful backroads of Montpelier (see photo). I am afraid my life hasn't gotten much more exciting than this. Once the weather warms up a bit I may have to join the hippies playing ultimate frisbee, doing yoga, and singing along to acoustic guitar on the state house lawn (yes Jacob, you were meant to be a Vermonter) just to spice things up a bit.
It feels very weird to have free time, and I keep having little panic attacks where I think I should be doing something or being productive. I have to remind myself that in fact I do not have sooooooo much work to do. I still have not unpacked any of my stuff, and am currently living out of a suitcase while the rest of my things are piled in my brother's otherwise empty room.
I hope y'all have had a wonderful and liberatingly stress-free summer so far! Let's get this blog crackin'! I want to hear about all of your summers, and Quincy and I didn't put in sooooo much work on this blog for nothing! (just kidding, it was all Quincy :)
Love,
Sarah
Also, does anyone know when we find out our classes for next year?
I think we find out our classes sometime in July. We have to wait for the freshmen to figure out and submit their webtrees, since they have that whole system where "everyone gets one class before anyone gets a second"...they have to include the freshmen in that, too. The last day for the upcoming freshen to submit theirs is June 30, so we'll hopefully get classes soon after that.
ReplyDelete